The professional Portfolio multi-use from Studio Harcourt
This professional Portfolio multi-usage from Studio Harcourt is an universal concealer which corrects imperfections of your skintone.
- The Vert (Green) diminishes redness,
- The Ivoire (Ivory) illuminates area that you want to highlight,
- The Caramel refines the shape of your face,
- The Beige hides little imperfections and fades intermediate colors,
- The Peche (Peach) reduces blueness area and gives a "healthy glow" effect.
HARCOURT STUDIO PARIS: LIVING MYTH AND IDOL Created in 1934 by an exceptional woman, Cosette Harcourt, the Lacroix brothers and Robert Ricci, Studio Harcourt Paris rapidly becomes the place to be for celebrities. Writers, painters, singers, actors such as Marlène Dietrich, Salvador Dali or Brigitte Bardot, all come to pose at the famous Studio. The Harcourt signature draws its inspiration in the glamorous roots of the black and white cinema which makes it a timeless mark and gives it its unique style that has become a legend. True visual memory of the twentiest century, Studio Harcourt still creates portraits of anonymous and celebrities such as Jean Paul Gaultier, John Galliano, Carole Bouquet, John Malkovich, Monica Belluci, Princess Rania of Jordania, Dita Von Teese, Zinedine Zidane.